quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2015

To be a storyteller


Its a thrill you may first think, yes but also what a huge responsibility. All eyes and ears are set on you and the inner hearts looking to be touched or the minds evaluating each word and tone…

It has been a challenge of years, considering as a child I was so shy… So finally through opening and sharing I can almost sing to the world. It’s about sharing something special, trustful and a view over the past culture, all the life around you and what you treasure and would advice to your best friends!
Being since a ever a researcher gives you an endless urge to discover and learn more new  old facts that offer a better understanding of the past, the living present and which direction we are going. I am graduated in History and followed the subjects of history of art, completing it with a Master in communication.

As local growing in Sintra and Cascais, it’s privilege to tell you in first hand some of my experiences and what I have learned throughout the years. Then Lisbon is just around, a world was open. By studying and working in the city of light with the magic Tagus river and exploring the hills that unfolds and showing all the secrets that lies in each corner, window or endless steps to climb to heaven.

Working in the tourism field for more than 8 years I found myself now lucky to be living this moment in my own country and being able to receive and share stories with new comers and travelers. Hoping some may return others may keep a good memory…
Living, working abroad and travelling, was also a life experience that made me grow and becoming more humble at the same time. How it is such a vast and rich world with so many cultures and people and how we are together in the blue planet.


To be a storyteller is mostly a pleasure to expose some of my ideas and show around places that are unique. Travelling in words, time and space, meeting new people and sharing moments together! I start by inviting you for the best views, a nice delicious restaurant and to step outside what is written in the guides or maps…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário